Hope Harbor Needs Relief Houseparent Couple

Hope Harbor is looking for “Relief Houseparent Couple” (they call them Residential Life Specialists). They will train them and they will live on the campus one week each month taking care of the residents while the full-time houseparents are on relief. This is a paid part-time position. Please contact Bob Whiddon, Jr. at Hope Harbor, 918-343-0003 ext. 230 or [email protected].